THEME CAMP CRITERIASo, you want to register a Theme Camp or Village. Here are the criteria for registration:
- Camps should be visually stimulating.
- Theme Camps must be interactive. They should include activities, events or service to the Burning Man Community in general. We are most impressed by the new and unique camp plans we receive. In most cases creating a chill dome with music and relaxation is not enough to receive placement. Some camp members should be at your camp at all times in order for your activities to be as accessible to others as possible.
The placement registration questionnaire goes live mid-February and the deadline for submission is the end of April. See this page for exact dates in a specific year. In order to be eligible to have your camp placed, you must
- register before the deadline,
- upload a digital file of your Camp Layout Plan within the questionnaire, and
- make a comprehensive Leave No Trace pledge within the questionnaire.
Thank you for creating a Theme Camp for Burning Man!