TYPES OF RESOURCES
Here we’ve included all the resources that Burners generally look for when shopping in Reno on their way to (and back from) Burning Man.
Each of the listings includes contact information, what they have to offer, and the Shopping Hub in which they’re located. That’ll help you figure out how to get there and to see what other resources are nearby.
- Hot Stops
- Grocery and Water Stores
- Random Curiosities: Playawear, Toys, Artspaces & Services, Smokes, and Money Exchange
- Hardware and Camping Gear
- Bikes and Bike Repair
- Liquor Stores
- Hotels, RV Parks and Campgrounds, and Showers
- Bars and Nightclubs
- Coffeehouses with Wireless
- Hospitals and Urgent Care Facilities
- Recycling, Garbage, and Greywater Disposal
- Transportation and Shipping
- Gas, Biofuel, and EV Stations
- Auto and RV Repairs and Parts, and Tow Service
- Equipment, RV, and Truck Rentals, and Storage
Please send your feedback and suggestions to renopages(at)burningman(dot)com.
Need more info? Try: Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority, Reno News and Review, Reno Gazette-Journal, Reno Magazine, Reno Tahoe Tonight, National Traffic and Road Closure Information, PlayReno, NevadaNet, goTahoe.com, Tahoe.com, Fernleynews.com.